Included with your ticket:
- Access to all four of our themed outdoor adventure playgrounds
- Access to all animal walkthroughs
- Public Birds of Prey flying demonstrations
- One hour's playtime in the indoor Great Barn and The Whammock
- Tickets are valid for a 4 hour stay in the park. If we are not busy, you may be permitted to stay longer.
- Hobbledown Heath till points are cashless; only card payments are accepted onsite.
- Tickets are non-refundable; however, your date of admission can be changed if you are self-isolating so long as you inform us 24 hours in advance of your visit.
If booking a free Under 2 ticket, please bring proof of age with you on the day.
- Transport for London is currently working on the Staines Rd and there are temporary traffic lights set up at the junction on Staines rd, in front of our attraction. We apologise for any delay this may cause in getting here.
- The car park is managed by a separate company - the first 30 minutes are free, and parking costs £1 for every subsequent hour.
Hobbledown Heath's paths are rustic, and may not be suitable for wheelchairs or small-wheeled buggies.
- If you have booked tickets to the Net Park, please ensure you wear suitable closed-toe footwear (trainers are ideal; flip-flops, sandals, and high heels are not permitted).
Disabled visitors are required to pay the full general admission rate. They can bring a free carer over the age of 18 years. Evidence of DLA/PIP payments, Access Card or a valid Blue Badge dated within the last 12 months must be provided at the entrance to our team to qualify for the free carer. You will be provided with the free carer ticket on arrival subject to your eligibility being confirmed.
Are you a member?